Seven College Students, One Teacher From Belgaum Drown in Sea
Seven college students and one teacher of an engineering college drowned in the sea off the Vayri coast in Maharashtra's Sindhudurg district.
Image for representation (Photo: Reuters)
Mumbai: In a tragic incident, seven college students and one teacher of an engineering college drowned in the sea off the Vayri coast in Maharashtra's Sindhudurg district on Saturday.
They were part of a group of 60 students from the Maratha Engineering College in Belgaum, Karnataka, who were in the area on a picnic, police said.
Three students have been rescued, two of them are said to be in a critical condition.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Shares Heartfelt Post for 'Friend' Meghan As Suits Star Ties the Knot With Prince Harry
- THE TIPPLING POINT | Fungus, the Forgotten Superstar that Defines Your Drink
- Royal Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra Oozes Elegance in a Christian Dior Ensemble; See Pictures
- Lionel Messi to Get Rest in Andres Iniesta's Final Match for Barcelona
- Royal Wedding: 1.9 Billion People Tuned In To Watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Get Married