Elderly Woman Jumps Off Food Court of Noida Mall, Dies
A police team rushed to the spot. She was taken to Kailash hospital where she was declared brought dead. No suicide note has been found from her.
Noida: A woman in her late forties allegedly ended her life by jumping off the third floor of a mall in Sector 38A in Noida on Saturday night, the police said.
According to the police, the eyewitnesses told them that the incident occurred around 9 p.m. when the woman, who appeared to be alone, allegedly jumped off the food court of the mall.
"A police team rushed to the spot. She was taken to Kailash hospital where she was declared brought dead. No suicide note has been found from her," said Rajesh Sharma, Station House Officer, Sector 39 police station.
The body is being sent for an autopsy.
Police said her identification was found at the spot and her family has been informed.
"She is around 50 years old and is married. We will question the family to know more and take legal action," said Sharma.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March