Espionage Racket 'With Links to Pakistan' Busted Under Operation Dolphin's Nose, 7 Navy Personnel Held
Seven Navy personnel and a hawala operator have been arrested from different parts of the country, the Andhra Pradesh police said in a statement.
Amaravati (AP): The Andhra Pradesh police on Friday claimed to have busted an espionage racket with links to Pakistan and arrested seven personnel of the Indian Navy in this connection.
A release from police said the Intelligence wing in concert with Central Intelligence agencies and Naval intelligence launched Operation Dolphin's Nose and unearthed the espionage racket.
"An FIR has been lodged and seven Navy personnel and a hawala operator have been arrested from different parts of the country. Some more suspects are being questioned," the police release said.
Investigation is on, it added, without further details.
Police sources here said those arrested were being produced in court on Friday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Panga Movie Review: Kangana Ranaut Delivers A Pitch-perfect Performance
- Aditya Roy Kapur Denies Link Up and Marriage Rumours with Model Diva Dhawan
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- This Bihar School Runs for Only One Girl, Has Two Teachers and a Cook for Midday Meal
- Kia Carnival First Drive Review: The Premium MPV India Deserved for Long