Explosion Occurs Inside UP Woman's Mouth While Being Treated for Poison Consumption, Dies
A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.
Image for representation.
Aligarh: In a bizarre incident, a woman has died here in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment.
The woman was brought to the JN Medical College here on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison. As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras.
A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded. A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the hospital spokesman.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors