Fake Currency Notes Act as Oxygen to Terrorism, Says Rajnath Singh
Inaugurating the new headquarters of the National Investigation Agency, the Union Home Minister said no civilised country can accept the growth of terrorism on its soil.
File photo of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh. (PTI)
New Delhi: High-quality fake currency notes act as oxygen to terrorism, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said today.
Inaugurating the new headquarters of the National Investigation Agency here, he said no civilised country can accept the growth of terrorism on its soil.
He also termed terrorism a "curse" that no civilised country can accept.
"Fake currency contributes to the rise of terrorism and high-quality fake currency notes act as oxygen to terrorism," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Maya' Jennifer Winget Turns World Upside Down in New Beyhadh 2 Promo
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro