Faridabad DCP Shoots Himself With Service Weapon at Home, Investigation Begins
Senior officers are conducting an investigation at his home in Faridabad's Police Lines, Sector 30, as the reason behind the suicide is not known yet.
Faridabad NIT DCP Vikram Kapoor.
New Delhi:Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) of Faridabad NIT's area, Vikram Kapoor, allegedly committed suicide at his residence on Wednesday by shooting himself. Kapoor, a promotee IPS officer, reportedly used his service revolver and shot himself at home at 6am.
Senior officers are conducting an investigation at his home in Faridabad's Police Lines, Sector 30, as the reason behind the suicide is not known yet. Police are trying to ascertain if the DCP left behind a suicide note.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Doing a Bamboozle: Meet Astro, the Robodog 'Inspired' by the Human Brain
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Youtuber Finds GoPro Camera Containing Final Moments of Teenager Who Drowned
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Android One Phone With 48-Megapixel Triple Camera Launched: Price, Features and More