Faridabad DCP Shoots Himself With Service Weapon at Home, Investigation Begins
Senior officers are conducting an investigation at his home in Faridabad's Police Lines, Sector 30, as the reason behind the suicide is not known yet.
Faridabad NIT DCP Vikram Kapoor.
New Delhi:Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) of Faridabad NIT's area, Vikram Kapoor, allegedly committed suicide at his residence on Wednesday by shooting himself. Kapoor, a promotee IPS officer, reportedly used his service revolver and shot himself at home at 6am.
Senior officers are conducting an investigation at his home in Faridabad's Police Lines, Sector 30, as the reason behind the suicide is not known yet. Police are trying to ascertain if the DCP left behind a suicide note.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Miley Cyrus Slams Cheating Allegations After Split from Liam Hemsworth, Says 'I am Not a Liar'
- Prabhas and Raveena Tandon Dance on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' on Nach Baliye 9
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel