Father, Son Killed on Way Home as Car Hits Their Bicycle in Delhi
Heera lived with his wife in Delhi, and his son Kishore came to meet his parents here a few days ago to celebrate Diwali together, a police officer said.
New Delhi: A man and his son have been killed after the bicycle they were riding was hit by a car here, police said.
The accident took place on Monday night when they were on their way back home, police said on Tuesday.
A Delhi Police officer told IANS that the victims were identified has Heera, and Kishore (10), of Nepal origin.
Both were rushed to a hospital with serious injuries after the accident. The doctors declared them dead on arrival.
A police officer said Heera lived with his wife in Delhi, and his son Kishore came to meet his parents here a few days ago to celebrate Diwali together.
Police are looking for the car involved in the accident. The driver had managed to speed away from the spot after the incident.
A case of rash driving and death by negligence has been registered by the police.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Chaayos Insists They Only Use Your Facial Data To Let You Buy a Cup of Chai Quickly
- Kapil Sharma Gets Slammed for His 'Constant Derogatory Jibes' at Archana Puran Singh on His Show
- India's Young Shooters Shine With Gold and Silver Medal Shows on ISSF World Cup Finals Day 2
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai Taunts Shehnaz Gill for Borrowing Her Designer Clothes
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right