Fed Up with Constant Pressure to Find Job, 22-year-old Stabs Father with Kitchen Knife in Delhi
After having arguments regarding his unemployment, Amarjeet stabbed his father with a kitchen knife.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: An unemployed man angry over his parents constantly putting pressure on him to find a job allegedly stabbed his father with a kitchen knife in outer Delhi's Shahbad Dairy area, police said on Sunday.
Amarjeet and his son 22-year-old son Sandeep have had many arguments regarding his unemployment in the past. On Friday night, when Amarjeet asked Sandeep to look for a job, he took out a kitchen knife in anger and stabbed him, the police said.
Sandeep's mother Usha also sustained injuries when she tried to rescue her husband, a senior police officer said.
The couple was admitted to a nearby hospital, the officer said. A case was registered, police said, adding an investigation is underway.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Has Your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro Received The Android 10 Update?
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question