Fed Up With His Ailment, Malegaon Man Commits Suicide in Hospital
He reportedly broke the glass of a window on the third floor by banging his head on it and then jumped out and later succumbed to his injuries in the ICU.
Image for representation
Nashik: A 52-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the third floor of a hospital here Saturday as he was fed up with his illness, police said.
Rahimkhan Pathan, the deceased, was undergoing treatment for a kidney ailment at the government-run
Divisional Super-speciality Hospital here.
He broke the glass of a window on the third floor by banging his head on it and then jumped out, said an official from Bhadrakali police station.
He was severely injured and died in the ICU. Pathan, resident of Malegaon, had been admitted to the
hospital on Friday. He was undergoing dialyses when he took the extreme step.
Preliminary probe revealed that he was depressed due to his illness.
Police are conducting further probe.
Recommended For You
- ISRO's 'Akshay Kumar' Fan Moment is Adorable but the List is Incomplete Without Jaadu
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?