Fire Breaks Out at Chemical Godown in Northeast Delhi's Shastri Park, None Injured
The fire department received a call about the blaze at 1.50 am following which 16 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
representative image (reuters)
New Delhi: A fire broke out at a chemical godown in northeast Delhi's Shastri Park area on Friday, officials of the Delhi Fire Services (DFS) said.
The fire department received a call about the blaze at 1.50 am following which 16 fire tenders were rushed to the spot, an official said.
It was an open godown and efforts are on to douse the fire, officials said. No one has been injured in the incident, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sanya Malhotra Grooves to Ghungroo from War, Sets Dance Floor and Social Media on Fire
- Quinton de Kock's Reaction After Indian Fan Breaches Security to Touch His Feet is Priceless
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Indian Government Procures Hyundai Kona Electric SUV for Senior Officials
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Your New OnePlus TV Could Cost as Low as Rs 53,069