Fire Breaks Out at Shoe Manufacturing Factory on Delhi’s Lawrence Road, 26 Fire Tenders on Spot
A fire broke out at a shoe manufacturing factory on Delhi’s Lawrence Road and 26 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot.
Fire on Lawrence Road.
New Delhi: A fire broke out at a shoe manufacturing factory on Delhi’s Lawrence Road on Tuesday morning and 26 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot. No casualties have been reported so far.
Further details are awaited.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Earth Has a Second Moon, And No One Noticed All This While
- Asim Riaz Rehearses with Jacqueline Fernandez for Upcoming Project, Watch Boomerang Video
- Embraced This Fact Long Back That I'm Not Going to be the Diva of Bollywood, Says Taapsee Pannu
- Bigg Boss Kannada 5 Winner Chandan Shetty Ties the Knot with Niveditha Gowda, See Pics
- Responsible Doggo Shows up at Police Station to 'File' a Missing Report of Himself