Live score

1-MIN READ

Fire Breaks out in Covid-19 Ward of Hospital in Vadodara, Patients Shifted out

A view of the scene at the hospital.

A view of the scene at the hospital.

The blaze reportedly broke out due to a short circuit in ICU 2. At least 30 patients were shifted out to another place for treatment.

A fire broke out at the Covid-19 and emergency ward of Sir Sayajirao General Hospital in Gujarat's Vadodara on Tuesday.

The blaze reportedly broke out due to a short circuit in ICU 2. At least 30 patients were shifted out to another place for treatment. Several patients were extricated wearing PPE suits.

The fire has now been brought under control.

Further details are awaited.

Next Story
Loading