Fire Breaks Out in Kolkata's Tallest Building 'The 42' Near Park Street
Fire was reported on the seventh and eighth floors of the 65-floor building called ‘The 42’.
A fire broke out in ‘The 42’, Kolkata’s tallest building close to Park Street, on Saturday evening.
Fire was reported on the seventh and eighth floors of the 65-floor building, which is under construction. Initial reports said the safety net of the building put up for some external welding work caught fire at around 5pm.
Four-five fire tenders were present at the spot and the fire has now been doused.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- BSNL Rs 777 Broadband Plan Gets You 50 Mbps Speed And 500GB Data
- Climate Change Not Asteroid Strike Killed Dinosaurs, Says New Study
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser