Fire Breaks Out in Mumbai's Commercial Complex, Another in Under-construction Building
Eight fire engines were pressed into services to bring the blaze under control and no casualty was reported.
Fire fighters douse the fire that broke out at Sadhana building, at Worli, in Mumbai on Dec 29, 2018. ( PTI Photo)
Mumbai: Fire broke out at two places in Mumbai on Saturday, officials said. No casualties were reported in either incident.
A fire started on the ground floor of four-storey Sadhana Mill building behind Mahindra Towers in Worli area around 5 PM, said a Fire Brigade official.
Eight fire engines were pressed into services to bring the blaze under control, he said, adding that nobody was injured in the incident.
The building houses shops and offices. Before that, around 10 in the morning, a fire was reported at an under-construction building near Kamala Mills
Compound. No casualties were reported.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nushrat Bharucha Wants to See Ranbir Kapoor in a Towel in Bigg Boss
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Samsung Diwali Sale: Offers on Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M10s and More
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works