Firing at STF Post in Doda, Two Police Personnel Injured
Two Special Police Officers were seriously injured in a firing incident at a Special Task Force (STF) post in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir early on Monday, a senior police officer said.
Bhaderwah (Doda): Two Special Police Officers were seriously injured in a firing incident at a Special Task Force (STF) post in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir early on Monday, a senior police officer said.
"10-12 gun shots were heard from the STF Post, Tanta at 2 am, injuring both the on duty SPOs. One SPO received bullet injuries in his neck and the other in his abdomen," the police officer.
"We are investigating the matter, as it could be a result of rivalry or external attack as well. As of now, we have also started a search operation in the adjoining forest area as a precautionary measure," the officer said.
The injured SPOs are undergoing treatment at District Hospital Doda, from where they will be soon airlifted to Jammu for specialised treatment.
The injured SPOs have been identified as Kikar Singh and Mohd Younis.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is Blockbuster in Hindi too, Kedarnath Rock Solid at Box Office
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- Yuvraj Singh Issues Hilarious Warning to Rohit Sharma Ahead of Perth Test
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s