Five Killed in Gujarat as Car Jumps Divider And Hits Tempo
It took a lot of effort to pull out the bodies from the mangled remains of the car, a police official said.
This photo is for representational purpose only.
Surat: Five persons were killed on Wednesday when the car in which they were traveling jumped the divider and hit a tempo coming from the opposite direction near Kharel in Navsari district of Gujarat, police said.
The victims were heading for Surat when the accident took place on the national highway on Wednesday morning, said an official of Gandevi police station.
As the driver of the car lost control and it jumped the divider and collided with the tempo, the victims, all in their twenties, were killed on the spot, he said.
It took a lot of effort to pull out the bodies from the mangled remains of the car, the police official said.
The victims were yet to be identified, he said.
The bodies were sent to a hospital at Gandevi, he added.
Recommended For You
- Leonardo DiCaprio Draws Attention to Chennai Water Crisis, Kabir Singh Crosses Rs 100 Cr Mark
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Happy Birthday Ariana Grande : 5 Times the Singer's Pictures were Aesthetically Pleasing
- Divorced Man Ties ‘Cursed’ Wedding Ring to Fish, Says Life Has Been Great Since
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s