Five-year-old Child Hit by Stray Bullet in Lucknow, Battles for Life
In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Lucknow: In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday. Aman, a student at Abdullah school, is now battling for her life.
Aman was reportedly waiting in her van after the school hours got over. According to eyewitnesses, some unidentified men - travelling in an Innova car - got involved in a fight with two men over a minor parking dispute. Soon, one of the men opened fire, catching Aman in the middle.
The unidentified men fled the spot after realising that the bullet had hit a child. Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget
- Royal Wedding: 5 Things You Probably Didn't Notice at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Nuptials
- Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Drives Jaguar E-Type Zero to Reception [Video]
- After Royal Wedding, Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Get Straight Back To Work