Five-year-old Child Hit by Stray Bullet in Lucknow, Battles for Life
In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Lucknow: In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday. Aman, a student at Abdullah school, is now battling for her life.
Aman was reportedly waiting in her van after the school hours got over. According to eyewitnesses, some unidentified men - travelling in an Innova car - got involved in a fight with two men over a minor parking dispute. Soon, one of the men opened fire, catching Aman in the middle.
The unidentified men fled the spot after realising that the bullet had hit a child. Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Gold Box Office Collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar Gets His Highest Opener Ever
- Satyameva Jayate Box Office Collection Day 1: John Abraham Starrer Packs a Punch With Record-breaking Collection
- Anisha Padukone Opens Up About Sister Deepika's Battle with Depression, Says It was 'Difficult' For Her
- Lakshmi Mittal's Son-in-Law Takes Over as Chairman of Queens Park Rangers
- As a Rebellious Writer, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is Tremendously Fierce in Manto Trailer. Watch Video