Five-year-old Child Hit by Stray Bullet in Lucknow, Battles for Life
In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Lucknow: In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday. Aman, a student at Abdullah school, is now battling for her life.
Aman was reportedly waiting in her van after the school hours got over. According to eyewitnesses, some unidentified men - travelling in an Innova car - got involved in a fight with two men over a minor parking dispute. Soon, one of the men opened fire, catching Aman in the middle.
The unidentified men fled the spot after realising that the bullet had hit a child. Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- Here's What Kartik Aaryan Has to Say About His Dinner With Ananya Panday
- Harshvardhan Rane Confirms Dating Kim Sharma, Says There's Nothing to Hide
- Unmissable! Priyanka Chopra and Her Pooch Diana Flaunt their Winter Street Style in NYC
- IPL Auction: The Complete List of Players Sold in Jaipur
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s