Five-year-old Child Hit by Stray Bullet in Lucknow, Battles for Life
In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Lucknow: In a tragic incident, a class 5 student was hit by a stray bullet in her head in Lucknow's Civil Lines area on Monday. Aman, a student at Abdullah school, is now battling for her life.
Aman was reportedly waiting in her van after the school hours got over. According to eyewitnesses, some unidentified men - travelling in an Innova car - got involved in a fight with two men over a minor parking dispute. Soon, one of the men opened fire, catching Aman in the middle.
The unidentified men fled the spot after realising that the bullet had hit a child. Police have registered a case and are investigating the matter.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2018/19: NorthEast United Make Stellar Comeback as Chennaiyin FC Crumble at Home
- Badhaai Ho Movie Review: Neena Gupta, Surekha Sikri are Real Stars of This Ayushmann Khurrana Film
- Bigg Boss 12: Gauahar Khan Justifies Sreesanth spitting on Deepak Thakur's Name
- Honda Activa Crosses 2 Crore Sales Milestone, Creates Record in India
- Twitter Will Now Publicly Shame Users Who Post Offensive Tweets