Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Chennai After Technical Snag
A city-bound Malaysian carrier flight with 141 passengers made an emergency landing at the airport here following a technical 'snag', airport officials said on Sunday.
File image (Reuters)
Chennai: A city-bound Malaysian carrier flight with 141 passengers made an emergency landing at the airport following a technical 'snag', airport officials said on Sunday.
The flight from Kuala Lumpur, also carrying five crew members, developed some issues related to cabin pressure and was given priority ahead of other flights to make the emergency landing late on Saturday.
A medical team was put on alert to attend to any health issues for passengers but there were no complaints from any, the officials said.
Consequently, the return flight to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday has been cancelled and all passengers accommodated at a star hotel, officials added.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- Tata Motors Bets Big on Harrier SUV for Sustainable Growth in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s