Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Chennai After Technical Snag
A city-bound Malaysian carrier flight with 141 passengers made an emergency landing at the airport here following a technical 'snag', airport officials said on Sunday.
File image (Reuters)
Chennai: A city-bound Malaysian carrier flight with 141 passengers made an emergency landing at the airport following a technical 'snag', airport officials said on Sunday.
The flight from Kuala Lumpur, also carrying five crew members, developed some issues related to cabin pressure and was given priority ahead of other flights to make the emergency landing late on Saturday.
A medical team was put on alert to attend to any health issues for passengers but there were no complaints from any, the officials said.
Consequently, the return flight to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday has been cancelled and all passengers accommodated at a star hotel, officials added.
Recommended For You
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- India's Most Memorable Wins in T20 International Cricket
- Ranveer Singh Says That He And Deepika Padukone Share A Relationship Of Mutual Respect
- Meghan Markle 'Missing' Online Friends After Surrendering Social Media Accounts
- Censor Board Chief Prasoon Joshi Says Nobody's Voice Should Be Referred To As 'Fringe'