Flying Objects Existed During Ramayana Days, Arjun's Arrow had Atomic Power: West Bengal Guv
'It is not in the 20th century, but it was during the period of Ramayana, we had flying objects (Uran Khatola),' said Jagdeep Dhankhar on Tuesday.
File photo of West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar.
Kolkata: West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar on Tuesday claimed flying objects existed during the period of Ramayana and the arrows of Arjuna of Mahabharata had atomic power.
"It is not in the 20th century, but it was during the period of Ramayana, we had flying objects (Uran Khatola). Sanjay narrated the entire war of Mahabharata (to
Dhitarasthra) not from TV. The arrows of Arjuna in Mahabharata had atomic power in it," Dhankhar said while addressing a programme here.
In Mahabharata, it is said that Sanjay, even after staying away from the battle had narrated what was happening in the battlefield to Dhritarashtra, who was blind.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Says He's Missing Jeff Bezos' ‘Uninhibited Laughter'
- Bigg Boss 13 Eviction: Madhurima Tuli Says Vishal Aditya 'Made Mountain out of Molehill'
- Car Mishap: Shabana Azmi 'Stable', Driver Sustains Minor Injuries
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Buy This Samsung 55-inch 4K TV For as Low As Rs 29500
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review: Valiant Battle to Keep Android Relevant in The Workplace