Fog Hits Operations at Delhi Airport, 10 Flights Diverted
At Delhi, the minimum runway visibility required for take-off is 125 metres.
File photo of New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport.
New Delhi: Ten flights have been diverted from Delhi airport on Monday morning due to fog, an airport official said.
"These ten flights have been diverted from Delhi airport between 7.45 am and and 9.10 am," the official said.
"The visibility today has been low.... Nine domestic flights and one international flight has been diverted from Delhi airport due to low visibility," the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Having Multiple Husbands May Be a 'Wise Strategy' For Women, Claims Study
- Couple Find Their Woodstock Photo 50 Years after Iconic Festival
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Maruti Suzuki Can't Afford to Discontinue Diesel Cars in India – Here’s Why
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More