Fog Hits Operations at Delhi Airport, 10 Flights Diverted
At Delhi, the minimum runway visibility required for take-off is 125 metres.
File photo of New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport.
New Delhi: Ten flights have been diverted from Delhi airport on Monday morning due to fog, an airport official said.
"These ten flights have been diverted from Delhi airport between 7.45 am and and 9.10 am," the official said.
"The visibility today has been low.... Nine domestic flights and one international flight has been diverted from Delhi airport due to low visibility," the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- Second Innings: Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Singh to Debut in Tamil Cinema
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day