Former Bureaucrat KK Sharma & ex-IPS Officer Farooq Khan Appointed as Advisors to J&K L-G
Both Farooq Khan and KK Sharma were advisors to former Governor of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir Satya Pal Malik.
The advisors will assist LG Girish Chandra Murmu in the administrative work.
New Delhi: Retired IPS officer Farooq Khan and former bureaucrat KK Sharma have been appointed as the advisors to the Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
According to an order of the Union Home Ministry, the appointments of Khan and Sharma will be effective from the day of their joining in their respect posts. The advisors will assist LG Girish Chandra Murmu in the administrative work.
Both Khan, a retired IPS officer, and Sharma, a retired IAS officer, were advisors to former Governor of the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir Satya Pal Malik.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Social Media is Melting Seeing Nushrat Bharucha's Bikini Pics from Maldives
- WWE TLC 2019: Date, Time, Match Card and Everything You Need to Know
- #DogsAtPollingStations: Here's Why UK Voters Turned Up with Pets for Brexit Ballot
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband