- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 115/120
- TRS 97
- INC 8
- BJP 4
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Former Congress MLA Asif Khan Named in FIR on Jamia Violence
The ex-MLA has been named along with six other accused, officials said.
File photo: Protests against the police crackdown on Jamia and AMU students (PTI)
New Delhi: The Delhi Police has named former Congress MLA Asif Khan as an accused in its FIR on the Jamia violence on December 15, officials said on Tuesday.
The ex-MLA has been named along with six other accused, they said.
The other six accused persons have been identified as local politicians Ashu Khan, Mustafa and Haider, AISA member Chandan Kumar, SIO member Asif Tanha, and CYSS member Kasim Usmani, police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- MG ZS EV Undercuts Hyundai Kona Electric SUV by Rs 2.83 Lakh in India
- In 10 Years, Has Shraddha Kapoor Established Herself as a Powerful Performer in Bollywood??
- Nancy Drew to Die on 90th Anniversary, but Hardy Boys Will Solve the Murder. Wait, What?
- Parineeti Chopra Relaxes on Her Maldives Holiday, See Pics
- Coronavirus Death Toll Spikes: This Realtime Map Tracks Spread of Virus Around The World