Former Congress MP's Son Found Dead Outside Mall in Rajasthan's Alwar
Mahendra Kumar Yadav, the 60-year-old son of former Lok Sabha MP Ghasi Ram Yadav, was found lying dead with head injuries below a bench outside the Cross Point Mall in Alwar.
Image for representation.
Jaipur: The body of a former Congress MP's son was found outside a mall in Rajasthan's Alwar district on Tuesday, police said.
Mahendra Kumar Yadav, the 60-year-old son of former Lok Sabha MP Ghasi Ram Yadav, was found lying dead with head injuries below a bench outside the Cross Point Mall in Alwar, officials said.
A few local residents had seen him in a drunken state loitering in the area on Monday night, they said. The following morning, he was found dead, presumably after falling from the bench, sources said.
Mahendra Yadav's body was taken to a hospital where a post-mortem examination was conducted following which his body was handed over to family members, assistant sub-inspector Prem Singh said.
The matter has been registered under section 174 (Police to enquire and report on suicide) of the Code of Criminal Procedure and further investigations are underway, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Why Pink Ball?' Questions Desis are Googling Ahead of Historic India vs Bangladesh Day-Night Test
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- India's Young Shooters Shine With Gold and Silver Medal Shows on ISSF World Cup Finals Day 2
- In Pics: Freida Pinto Announces Engagement to Photographer Cory Tran, Says All Makes Sense Now
- Shah Rukh Khan's Congratulatory Tweet on Acid Attack Survivor's Wedding Wins the Internet