Former MP Minister Talks About Illegal Mining, BJP Slaps Show Cause Notice
A former Madhya Pradesh minister has been slapped with a showcause notice by the BJP on Friday after he spoke openly about illegal mining in Narmada in Harda.
Bhopal: A former Madhya Pradesh minister has been slapped with a showcause notice by the BJP on Friday after he spoke openly about illegal mining in Narmada in Harda.
Kamal Patel was forced into political exile after his family got entangled in a legal row following a youth’s murder.
Patel spoke openly about rampant illegal mining in the area and even expressed a threat to his life from the mining mafia.
He has even complained to the National Green Tribunal’s central zone bench in Bhopal over illegal quarrying of sand in Harda district. Patel accused both the collector and SP of the district of being in cahoots with the mafia.
MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s recent Narmada Yatra was hit by controversy over allegations of rampant mining of sand from Narmada riverbed. Both the opposition and volunteers accused the state government of abetting indiscriminate sand mining in the state.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Alia Bhatt Gives Hilarious Response to a Fan Who Asked If He Could Call Her 'Alia Kapoor'
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Top 5 Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 From Honor, Realme, Xiaomi And More to Buy This Christmas
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s