Former PM Lal Bahadur Shastri's Granddaughter Dies of Cardiac Arrest
Neerja Sinha is survived by her husband Pratyush Sinha, former chief vigilance commissioner, and two sons.
Former PM Lal Bahadur Shastri
New Delhi: Former prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri's granddaughter, Neerja Sinha, died of cardiac arrest on Thursday, a statement said. She was 68.
Sinha was the daughter of Shastri's eldest daughter Kusum. She is survived by her husband Pratyush Sinha, former chief vigilance commissioner, and two sons, it added.
Shastri's son and Congress leader Anil said Sinha will be cremated on Friday at 11 am at the Lodhi Road crematorium.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Cardi B Once Drugged, Robbed Late Rapper Chinx Drugz
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Streaming Now: Krystle D'souza Turns Gold Digger in Fittrat, Amazon Prime's Modern Love is a Must-Watch
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years