Four Bajrang Dal Activists Obstruct Film Critic at Theatre in Hyderabad, Held
The case was registered on charges of creating nuisance and obstructing the critic Kathi Mahesh, police said.
Hyderabad: A case was registered against four Bajrang Dal activists who tried to stop and obstruct a film critic at a theatre here for allegedly having made objectionable comments on religion earlier, police said on Friday.
The case was registered on charges of creating nuisance and obstructing the critic Kathi Mahesh, they said.
Policemen, on security duty at the cinema hall, took the four into custody. Further investigation was on, police added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Poco X2 Going on Sale Today India: Price, Offers, Specs and More
- Netflix is Now Listing Top 10 Most Viewed Movies And TV Shows in India
- How Anil, Janhvi, Sanjay Kapoor and Family Remembered Sridevi on Her 2nd Death Anniversary
- Want Netflix For Just Rs 5 For a Month? You May Get Lucky Ahead of Disney Plus Launch
- Bengaluru 'Bottle Artist' Captures Trump and Modi in Glass Jars to Welcome POTUS to India