Four Killed in Head-on Collision Between Two Trucks in Rajasthan's Sikar
The accident took place near Khudi village on the NH-58 when a truck going to Gujarat from Karnal in Haryana collided with another truck coming from the opposite direction due to poor visibility, police said.
Jaipur: Four people were killed in a head-on collision between two trucks in Rajasthan's Sikar district on Wednesday, police said.
The accident took place near Khudi village on the NH-58 when a truck going to Gujarat from Karnal in Haryana collided with another truck coming from the opposite direction due to poor visibility, they said.
The accident led to a traffic jam. Traffic movement resumed after the damaged vehicles were removed from the highway, said Hari Ram, head constable posted at Fatehpur Sadar police station.
He said both the driver and helper died on the spot due to the massive collision.
The deceased have been identified as Buddharam Jat and Govind Ram, both residents of Jodhpur district, Rakesh Yadav, a resident of Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh and Mangtu Ram from Loharu in Haryana.
The bodies have been kept at a mortuary of a government hospital and post mortem will be conducted after the family members of the deceased arrive, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Stone Tools Show Humans in India May have Survived Supervolcanic Eruption 74,000 Years Ago
- PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 Update Confirmed to Launch on March 3, Death Replay Confirmed
- Vivo Z6 5G With Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor, 5,000mAh Battery Goes Official
- WARNING! Update Your Google Chrome Browser Right Now; Nothing Else is as Important
- Meet the Young Girls from a Maharashtra Village Trying to Represent India in World Robotics