Four Maoists Arrested in Jharkhand's Palamu District
Acting on a tip, the police arrested them including Guddu Yadav who carried a reward of Rs 2 lakh for his capture.
Ranchi: Four Maoists, including one who carried a reward of Rs 2 lakh for his capture, were arrested on Monday in Jharkhand's Palamau district, police said.
Acting on a tip, the police arrested them including Guddu Yadav who carried the bounty.
All the arrested belong to the banned Maoist group, Tritiya Prastuti Committee. Yadav, in the past, was also associated with the banned Communist Party of India-Maoist.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- How Many of Us Choose Heart Over Mind: Kangana Ranaut Supports Priyanka Chopra for 'Jai Hind' Tweet
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Tops World's Richest Actors List, Beats Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr
- Hardik Pandya Turns Showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week
- Ashes 2019: Did Archer Mimic Smith's Unique Batting Style?