Four Students from Andhra Pradesh Score Perfect 100 in JEE Main Exam for Architecture Courses
For the first time, the JEE-Main examination of Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) was conducted two times through CBT-Online mode this year.
News18 Illustration/ Mir Suhail.
New Delhi: Four students from Andhra Pradesh have scored perfect 100 in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)-Main for admission to architecture courses, the HRD Ministry's National Testing Agency (NTA) announced on Tuesday.
The four students are Gollapudi N Lakshmi Narayana, Korapati Nikhil Ratna, Sykam Ritesh Reddy and Gudla Raghunandan Reddy.
For the first time, the JEE-Main examination of Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) was conducted two times through CBT-Online mode, in this year, the NTA said.
The first examination was conducted on January 8 in two shifts, and the second JEE(Main) exam for Paper-2 was conducted on April 7.
It said a total of 2.27 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination.
For those candidates who appeared in both the January and April examination, better of the two scores have been taken into account, it said.
Out of 61,510 candidates appearing in both the months, 27,624 have improved their performance.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's 2.0 Flops in China But Bollywood Can Avoid the Mistake
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser
- Irrfan Khan is in Mumbai After Undergoing Surgery, Confirms Spokesperson