Fugitive Gangster Dawood Ibrahim's Former Aide Dies in Mumbai hospital
Shakeel Ahmed Sheikh, an accused in the 1993 JJ shootout case, died from a heart ailment in Mumbai's Jaslok hospital.
File photo of Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar, the main accused in the 1993 serial bomb blasts case in Mumbai.
Mumbai: A former aide of fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim and an accused in the 1993 JJ shootout case Monday died in Jaslok Hospital in south Mumbai, medical
Shakeel Ahmed Sheikh, also known as Lambu Shakeel, was suffering from a heart ailment, a hospital official said.
Details of his ailment and death would be released later in an official statement from the hospital, the official added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro