Gandhi's Message of Truth, Non-violence very Relevant Today, Says PM Modi at UN General Assembly
Addressing the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly here, PM Modi said it is a very special occasion because this year the entire world is celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Gandhi.
PM Narendra Modi addresses the 74th session of the UN General Assembly on Friday. (PTI)
United Nations: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said Mahatma Gandhi's message of truth and non-violence is very relevant even today for peace, development and progress.
Addressing the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly here, Modi said it is a very special occasion because this year the entire world is celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Gandhi.
"His message of truth and non-violence is very relevant for us even today, for peace, development and progress in the world," Modi said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Evicted from Salman Khan's Show, Calls His Journey Unpredictable
- 'Bhag Bhag Aaya Sher': Cricket Fans Decode Virat Kohli’s Viral Expression During Ranchi Test
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy