GATE 2019 Exam Begins Today, Check Instructions and Result Date
Candidates should not carry any item other than their admit card, identity proof and a pen. GATE 2019 result will be announced on March 16, 2019.
(Illustration by Mir Suhail/News18.com)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam will be conducted across the nation from February 02 till February 10. This year GATE exam is being conducted by IIT Madras. The GATE exam will be conducted in two shifts on each allotted date.
Candidates should not carry any item other than their admit card, identity proof and a pen. A candidate found in possession of any other item will be disqualified from the exam.
Candidates should not carry any rough paper to the exam centre as they would be provided a scribble pad to do any rough work during the exam. In addition, candidates would be also provided with a virtual calculator.
GATE 2019 result will be announced on March 16, 2019.
GATE is an eligibility exam for admission to M.Tech. and PhD programmes. GATE scores are also used by PSUs for recruitment purposes. GATE 2019 score will be valid for 3 years, however PSUs generally take into account only the recent GATE score.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- I Went to the Future, in a Hotel Where My Butler to Bartender - Were Robots
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat