Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
The Patna High Court on Wednesday granted bail to Rocky Yadav, the son of a suspended JD(U) MLC, in a case of killing a youth in Gaya over road rage.
File photo of Rocky Yadav.
Patna: The Patna High Court on Wednesday granted bail to Rocky Yadav, the son of a suspended JD(U) MLC, in a case of killing a youth in Gaya over road rage.
Chief Justice Iqbal A Ansari granted bail to Rocky Yadav in the case in which Aditya Sachdeva, son of a Gaya businessman, was shot dead in May this year.
Rocky Yadav is son of suspended JD-U MLC Manorma Devi and a history-sheeter Bindi Yadav.
Rocky's lawyer YV Giri argued that there is no direct evidence of his client's involvement in the incident.
Opposing the bail plea, government advocate Dilip Kumar Sinha told the court that Rocky Yadav was the main accused in the case.
After hearing arguments the court granted bail to Rocky Yadav.
Rocky is accused of shooting class XI student Aditya Sachdeva on May 7 following an altercation over overtaking. His parents, who were accused of sheltering him, were recently enlarged on bail.
Recommended For You
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Looks Flawless in a Arpita Mehta Tiered Ruffle Saree; See Pics
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Go On Sale For 24-Hours on Mi.com on April 25, Sale Starts 12AM Tonight
- IPL 2018: The Curious Case of Sunrisers Hyderabad Pacers & Spinners
- Huawei P20 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S9+ vs Apple iPhone 8 Plus [Specs Comparison]
- Aladdin Review: Disney's Broadway Musical Creates Desi Magic, Charms Audience