Ghaziabad Police Conduct Flag March Ahead of Eid, Cops Deployed in 'Sensitive' Areas
Superintendents of police, circle officers and station house officers have been asked to conduct flag marches, especially in areas with mix population, to ensure the festival passes off peacefully and in harmony.
Image for representation. (Image: PTI)
Ghaziabad: Ghaziabad police conducted a flag march in the district on Tuesday as a precautionary measure ahead of the Eid festival, a senior official said.
DIG Upendra Agarwal said superintendents of police, circle officers and station house officers have been asked to conduct flag marches, especially in areas with mix population, to ensure the festival passes off peacefully and in harmony.
In Ghaziabad city, flag march was conducted in Kotwali, Kavi Nagar, Sihani Gate, Indirapuram, Sahibabad and link road police stations areas.
Flag march was also conducted in Masuri, Murad Nagar, Modinagar, Niwari and Bhojpur areas, Agarwal said.
Police and PAC personnel have been deployed in sensitive areas, the DIG added.
The festival will be celebrated on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- This DC Modified Mahindra Marazzo Can Make a Luxury Private Jet Shy
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s