Gift Me Only Notebooks for Distribution Among Poor Students, Says BJP MP-elect
G Kishan Reddy said the notebooks would be distributed to poor students from financially weak families.
File photo of BJP's MP-elect from Secunderabad G Kishan Reddy.
Hyderabad: BJP MP-elect from Secunderabad in Telangana G Kishan Reddy Monday urged those coming to wish him on his electoral victory to bring notebooks for distribution to poor students, instead of bouquets and shawls.
The notebooks would be useful for students from financially weak families, Reddy, a former party president in Telangana, said in a statement here.
BJP won four of the 17 seats in Telangana in the Lok Sabha polls.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- Panipat Vs Pati Patni Aur Woh Box Office Battle: Who'll be the Winner? Trade Analysts Weigh In
- Mammootty’s Costliest Film Mamangam Budget is Lesser Than the Salary of a Bollywood Star
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone Idea: All The New Prepaid Plans Compared
- Instagram Will Verify How Old The New Users Are, But Age is Just a Number