Global Conclave for Indian Realty Sets the Stage for its Dubai Chapter
Keeping in mind the opportunity presented by the NRI community & the growth trajectory within the Real Estate Industry, Network 18 launched GCIR as a global platform engaging with Indian’s settled abroad.
Sotheby’s International Realty is part of Sotheby’s, a 274-year-old world renowned brand that is synonymous with luxury.
After its resounding success in London, the Global Conclave for Indian Realty (GCIR) is back with its second edition of knowledge series specifically culled out to help NRIs invest in their homeland. Lead by India’s foremost Real Estate and Urban Development expert Manisha Natarajan, GCIR aims at bridging the gap between potential NRI investors and property dealers.
The first chapter held in the parliament house in London discussed the state of Indian property and its value for money. The panelists enumerated how the country’s real estate is a hotbed for NRI investment especially when it comes to luxury homes. Taking a cue from the same findings, the second chapter will deliberate on topics like “The Right bets in India Realty” and “Navigating India’s Real Estate Market – Do’s and Don’ts” on Monday 22nd October 2018 in Dubai at Jumeirah Emirates Tower.
Keeping in mind the opportunity presented by the NRI community & the growth trajectory within the Real Estate Industry, Network 18 launched GCIR as a global platform engaging with Indian’s settled abroad. Being a one of a kind programme, GCIR will regularly travel across various countries like UK, US, Middle east and Asia. The main objective being educating and engaging investors, it brings together India’s marquee property developers and property experts with NRIs across key global cities.
In partnership with Indian Business and Professional Council (IBPC), Knowledge partner- Anarock, Media partner Khaleej Times and in association with Raheja Universal, India Sotheby’s International, Embassy, The Wadhwa Group, Sunteck and Asset India, the Dubai edition is likely to see some prominent industry leaders on the panel such as
1. Mr. PNC Menon, Founder & Chairman of Sobha Realty and Member of Board of Governance, Indian Business and Professional Council, Dubai
2. Mr. Amit Goyal, CEO, India Sotheby’s International Realty
3. Ms. Anita Kataria, Senior Vice President, Sales, Raheja Universal
4. Ms. Reeza Sebastian Karimpanal, Sr. Vice President, Residential Business, Embassy Group
5. Mr. Santhosh Kumar, Group Vice Chairman, Anarock Group Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
6. Mr. Virendra Adhikari– CEO , Asset India
7. Mr. Sunil Tyagi – Senior Partner and Co-founder, Zeus Law
8. Mr. Tanvir Shah- Founding Partner , Blue Triangle Capital
These experts will be seen exploring the nuances of structural growth of India over the last few decades along with the steady boost in the GDP, throwing light as to why it’s a good bet for investment. Also seeing the country’s significant room for growth in sectors like real estate and the rapid urbanization, increased purchasing power and not to forget the increased transparency through RERA, the discussion will bring out insights for making the right buy of luxury homes in India.
The event will conclude with dinner where panelists, experts and the audience can network. To make the most of it, tune into News18.com for the latest updates and insider insights of the Indian real estate sector.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nushrat Bharucha Wants to See Ranbir Kapoor in a Towel in Bigg Boss
- Prince Narula, Yuvika Chaudhary to Quit Nach Baliye 9?
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Truecaller Makes a Big Privacy Pitch as Focus on Instant Messaging Intensifies