'Good Health and Long Life': PM Modi Wishes Delhi CM Kejriwal on His 51st Birthday
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convenor, who turned 51 on Friday, responded by thanking the prime minister. 'Thank u so much PM sir for ur good wishes,' he tweeted.
File photo of PM Narendra Modi.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday wished Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on his birthday and prayed for his good health and long life.
"Birthday greetings to Delhi CM Shri @ArvindKejriwal. Praying for his good health and long life," Modi tweeted.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convenor, who turned 51 on Friday, responded by thanking the prime minister.
"Thank u so much PM sir for ur good wishes," he tweeted.
Modi and Kejriwal have often been at loggerheads with each other.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Mahesh Babu Pens Down Most Adorable Daughters' Day Note for His 'Lil One Sita Papa'
- Watch: Zoo Shares First Glimpse of Kiki, a Baby Red Panda
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients