Government Will Solve Kashmir Issue: Home Minister Rajnath Singh
Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday exuded confidence that the Centre will be able to find a solution to the Kashmir as he accused Pakistan of creating unrest in the Valley.
File photo of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh.
Jaipur: Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday exuded confidence that the Centre will be able to find a solution to the Kashmir as he accused Pakistan of creating unrest in the Valley.
He said that certain people are misleading and provoking the youth of Kashmir.
"Our government will solve the Kashmir issue. Our government wants a permanent solution while taking people in confidence," Singh said at a programme in Jaipur.
"Pakistan is creating unrest in Kashmir and wants to divide the nation. Terrorists infiltrated into India from Pakistan and attacked on our soldiers but our Army gave befitting reply by carrying out strike on terrorists (across LoC)," he said.
The Union minister said that there are certain elements who are misleading and provoking the youth in Kashmir and giving them stones (for pelting on the Indian forces) and such people are playing with their future.
Singh said that insurgency in the northeast and Maoism has reduced during the NDA government's rule.
"The Centre has a strong government and under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India has emerged as a strong nation," he said.
Recommended For You
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle First Look at EICMA 2018
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Vs OnePlus 6T: The New Alternate Flagship Smartphone Battle
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar's Husband & Shrishty Rode's Fiancé Get Into Social Media Brawl
- Deepika and Ranveer's Wedding Photos are Making Bollywood Stars Want to Get Married too!
- Jio Effect: BSNL Rs 1699 Prepaid Plan With One Year Validity Now Offers 4.21GB Data Per Day