Govt Getting Success in Controlling Maoists: Rajnath Singh
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday said the government was getting success in controlling the Maoists and their extremism would end in the country.
File image of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh. (Photo Credit: PTI)
Ranchi: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday said the government was getting success in controlling the Maoists and their extremism would end in the country.
"The government is getting success in controlling the Maoists," he said, adding the incidents of extremism could be compared over the years.
"When I took over, I told you so and now also (I say) that Maoist and extremism will come to an end in the country," he said after inauguration of Eastern Sector Headquarters of CISF.
The Union Minister said he has asked ultra outfit People's Liberation Front of India (PLFI) to shun the path of violence and opt for dialogue, adding, "I tell them (PLFI) that exploitation of the poor and extortion won't do."
PLFI is a breakaway faction of CPI(Maoist).
Condemning incidents of killings, exploitation and extortion by the naxalites, Singh stressed the need for dialogue, saying solutions could be found even for the most difficult problems.
Recommended For You
- This Picture Of Alia Bhatt And Paresh Rawal Is Winning All Hearts On Social Media
- Tendulkar Backs Kuldeep to Succeed in Tests Against England
- Reliance Jio Monsoon Hungama Offer: Understanding The Costs And The Benefits
- WhatsApp and Verificado: Understanding the fact checking tool that could be modified for India
- Janhvi Kapoor or Urvashi Rautela: Who Sported the Ritika Mirchandani Attire Better?