Govt Order Shut Down of Schools in Noida Due to Cold Weather Conditions
A thick blanket of fog engulfed the national capital region on Monday morning affecting normal life, as cold wave intensified across north India.
Image for representation. (Reuters)
Noida (UP): All classes up to standard eight will remain suspended on December 31 and January 1 in all private and government schools across Noida and Greater Noida due to cold weather, officials said on Monday.
Gautam Buddh Nagar District Magistrate BN Singh issued a communique to this effect and directed officials to strictly enforcement the order.
A thick blanket of fog engulfed the national capital region on Monday morning affecting normal life, as cold wave intensified across north India. On a foggy Sunday night, six people, including two minors, were killed and five others injured when their car skidded off road and fell into a canal in Greater Noida, the police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- There is a Mysterious Structure in Antarctica And Some Think It’s a Massive Building
- Sacred Games, Mirzapur, Lust Stories Among Most-Searched Web Content, Says Study
- There Were Supposed to be no Updates For Windows 7, But Microsoft Will Fix This Bug
- Want Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web Also? Here's How to Enable it on Chrome, Firefox And Opera
- Kids Have This Really Cool Trick With Apple AirPods to Talk Without Actually Speaking