Govt School Teacher Found Hanging from Tree in Jammu and Kashmir's Reasi
Quoting preliminary investigation, the police said it appears to be a case of suicide but the motive behind his taking such an extreme step was not known immediately.
Jammu: A 30-year-old government teacher was Sunday found hanging from a tree in a forest area in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, with police suspecting it to be a case of suicide.
The deceased was identified as Farooq Ahmad Mir, a resident of Hariwalla village, a police official said. He said the body of Mir was found hanging from a tree in a forest adjacent to his village.
Quoting preliminary investigation, he said it appears to be a case of suicide but the motive behind his taking such an extreme step was not known immediately.
Police have started inquest proceedings to ascertain the cause of his death, the official said.
Recommended For You
- I Hope I Can Get Gold: PV Sindhu Doesn't Want to Miss Opportunity After Reaching 1st Final of 2019
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion