1,619 Medical and Health Officers Vacancies in Gujarat. Apply at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Before July 31
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the date of the announcement for ICAI CPT June 2019 Result at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2019: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification regarding applications for recruitment of medical and health officers.
The GPSC Recruitment 2019 notification was published by the Gujarat Public Service Commission on its official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in GPSC Recruitment 2019 for Gujarat Medical and Health Service, Class-2 Class-2Health and Family Welfare Department can check the details on this direct link here gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Public Service Commissionn has announced vacancies on 1.619 posts. The application process for GPSC Recruitment 2019 has started on July 16 and will go on till July 31. An application fee of Rs 100 will have to be paid by the applicants.
GPSC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility
1. Possess a bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other Educational Institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956; Or Possess an equivalent qualification specified in the first or second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
GPSC Recruitment 2019: Pay Scale
If selected the candidates will get Rs.53,100 -1,67,800 Pay Matrix Level-9 (ROP-2016)
GPSC Recruitment 2019: Examination Pattern
The examination will be conducted in two stages- written examination and personal interview (Personality Test).
GPSC Recruitment 2019: Age
Minimum Age: Must have completed 21 years on the last date of Advertisement.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Airtel TV App Rebranded to Airtel XStream; More Than 350 Live TV Channels in Tow
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- OnePlus TV Will be Launched in India in September; Expected to Run Android TV
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy