Grenade Hurled at CRPF Bunker, 4 Security Personnel Injured
Three security force personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in Saraf Kadal area of the city on Sunday night.
File picture of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel.
Srinagar: Four security personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in the old city area on Sunday night.
A CRPF sub-inspector and three police constables were injured in the explosion.
The injured have been shifted to hospital and their condition is stable.
A group of people started pelting stones at a CRPF bunker at Saraf Kadal area of old city at around 10.20 pm, said police.
During the stone pelting, someone from the mob hurled a grenade at the bunker injuring the security personnel, the official said.
(With PTI inputs)
Recommended For You
- Proteas Will Play With Same Intensity, Says Dean Elgar
- Show Your True Colors With These Catwalk-approved Alternatives To Red Lipstick
- Sanjana Sanghi To Star Opposite Sushant Singh Rajput In 'The Fault In Our Stars' Remake
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes
- Self-driving Uber Car Kills Arizona Woman Crossing Street