Grenade Hurled at CRPF Bunker, 4 Security Personnel Injured
Three security force personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in Saraf Kadal area of the city on Sunday night.
Srinagar: Four security personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in the old city area on Sunday night.
A CRPF sub-inspector and three police constables were injured in the explosion.
The injured have been shifted to hospital and their condition is stable.
A group of people started pelting stones at a CRPF bunker at Saraf Kadal area of old city at around 10.20 pm, said police.
During the stone pelting, someone from the mob hurled a grenade at the bunker injuring the security personnel, the official said.
(With PTI inputs)
Recommended For You
- Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao Meet in London, She Says ‘Jahan Main Jaati Hu Wahi Chale Aate Ho’
- Meet ‘Khoj,’ the Most Expensive Member of CISF’s Dog Squad for Protecting Delhi Metro
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- OnePlus 7 Pro is Getting The OxygenOS 9.5.10 Update, And Now we Know Why 9.5.9 Went Missing
- Ab de Villiers Marks T20 Blast Debut with Scintillating Knock at Lord’s