Grenade Hurled at CRPF Bunker, 4 Security Personnel Injured
Three security force personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in Saraf Kadal area of the city on Sunday night.
File picture of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel.
Srinagar: Four security personnel were injured when suspected militants hurled a grenade at a CRPF bunker in the old city area on Sunday night.
A CRPF sub-inspector and three police constables were injured in the explosion.
The injured have been shifted to hospital and their condition is stable.
A group of people started pelting stones at a CRPF bunker at Saraf Kadal area of old city at around 10.20 pm, said police.
During the stone pelting, someone from the mob hurled a grenade at the bunker injuring the security personnel, the official said.
(With PTI inputs)
Recommended For You
- 'Brightest Star' Mary Kom Inspiring Sarjubala Devi For Boxing Glory at Asian Games
- As a Rebellious Writer, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is Tremendously Fierce in Manto Trailer. Watch Video
- Independence Day 2018: From Big B to Ranveer, B-town Celebs Extend Wishes on the Occasion
- Independence Day 2018 – Top 5 Cars That Changed the Indian Automotive History
- A Woman Has Landed in Trouble for Doing the #KikiChallenge With a Pakistani Flag on an Airplane