Cow Attacks Gujarat BJP MP, Lands Him in Hospital With Broken Ribs
The MP’s family members confirmed to local media that the 83-year-old MP had sustained fractures and clotting in the head, which has been treated.
Gandhinagar: Bharatiya Janata Party MP Liladhar Vaghela was rushed to hospital with broken ribs after a cow attacked him near his residence.
According to reports, the Lok Sabha MP from Gujarat’s Patan was out for a walk in sector 21, Gandhinagar, when the stray cow attacked him.
Following the incident, he was immediately taken to Apollo hospital and admitted to the ICU after initial examination.
Doctors said in addition to his ribs, Vaghela had also sustained injuries on his head.
His family members confirmed to local media that the 83-year-old MP had sustained fractures and clotting in the head, which has been treated.
Before being elected to Parliament, Vaghela served as a cabinet minister in Gujarat.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Ever Goal