Enraged at Wife Over Family Dispute, Gujarat Cop Slits Throat of His 3 Children
Superintendent of Police Jaipal Singh Rathore said that Constable Sukhdev Siyal slit the throats of his three children at his home in the government quarters here over a family dispute on Sunday afternoon.
Image for representation.
Bhavnagar: A constable on Sunday allegedly killed his three children over a family dispute and then surrendered in Bhavnagar in Gujarat, police said.
Constable Sukhdev Siyal slit the throats of his three children at his home in the government quarters here over a family dispute on Sunday afternoon, Superintendent of Police Jaipal Singh Rathore said.
"He had a fight with his wife after which he killed his sons, Khushal (9), Uddhav (5) and Manmeet (3). Siyal was posted at the SP's office," an official said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Champions League: Unlucky Borussia Dortmund Draw 0-0 With Barcelona on Messi Return
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- This Rescued Deer Keeps Coming Back to the Family Who Saved Him
- 'They Play With Your Dignity': Cristiano Ronaldo Says he Was Embarrassed by Rape Allegations