Harrowing Time for Flyers at Bengaluru Airport as IndiGo Server Faces Technical Glitch
The airline's server was down for more than half-an-hour in the morning but has now been restored.
Image for representation.
Bengaluru/Mumbai: IndiGo passengers faced a harrowing time at Bengaluru airport Monday as the airline's server was down for more than half-an-hour in the morning. The country's largest airline said the server has been restored and is functioning normally.
"Due to some technical reasons, IndiGo server at Bangalore airport was down from 4:29 am to 5:07 am this morning. The server is restored and functioning normally.
"We regret the inconvenience caused to our passengers," an airline spokesperson said in a statement. IndiGo operates more than 1,300 flights daily.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- Sanjay Kapoor Shares Throwback Picture on His 21st Wedding Anniversary with Maheep
- Ramya Krishnan on Comparisons Between Queen and Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Our Show will Release First
- Sania Mirza's Sister Anam Feels Grateful, Shares Snaps of Her Bridal Shower on Social Media
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack