HC Stays Telangana Public Services Exam Results After Allegations of Irregularity
Hyderabad High Court on Monday stayed the result of the prestigious Telangana State Public Services Commission Group 2 exam after a PIL was filed alleging mass irregularity.
Representative Image (Photo: Reuters)
Hyderabad: Hyderabad High Court on Monday stayed the result of the prestigious Telangana State Public Services Commission Group 2 exam after a PIL was filed alleging mass irregularity. The PIL also mentioned that there was a gross violation of rules in the conduct of the examination.
Opposition parties and several others have alleged the exams were not held in a fair manner ever since the result came out.
There were allegations that some candidates, who used whiteners to make corrections and bubbled again on the OMR sheets, appeared on the list of selected merit candidates.
The youth in the newly formed state of Telangana have been waiting for jobs for the last 3 years.
The government had issued notification for 1032 posts. Nearly 5.65 lakh candidates had appeared for the exam. Over 3000 candidates were invited for the interview round after results were announced in the first week of June.
Last year, too, Telangana government faced massive embarrassment after EAMCET- The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test paper was found to be leaked. The exam was then reconducted.
Recommended For You
- Unable to Hold Herself Back, Neha Kakkar Once Again Breaks Down on the Sets of Reality Show
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Benelli TRK 502, TRK 502X Launched in India, Prices Start From Rs 5 Lakh
- TRAI’s New Rules For Cable And DTH: Dishtv, Sun Direct and Tata Sky Try to Reduce NCF Burden on Subscribers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s