Himachal Man Found with 7 Spoons, 2 Toothbrushes, 2 Screwdrivers, Knife and Rod in Stomach
The mentally-challenged man was being treated at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College in Mandi where doctors said the patient's condition is critical.
Representational Image (Reuters)
Mandi: In a bizarre incident, a man in Himachal Pradesh was found with seven spoons, two toothbrushes, two screwdrivers, a metal rod and a knife in his stomach.
The mentally-challenged man was being treated at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College in Mandi where doctors on Saturday said the patient's condition is critical.
The man came to the hospital with acute stomach ache and an X-ray revealed he had metallic objects in his stomach.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan, Sonakshi Sinha's Accounts are the Most Tweeted About in 2019
- Janhvi Kapoor, Karan Johar, Gauri Khan Recreate Iconic Bollywood Looks
- Drag Shows, Books and Films: India's Queer Community Comes Together for First Rainbow Lit Fest
- You've Probably Listened to More 'Drake' in the Last Ten Years Than You Think
- Woman Catches Her Boyfriend Cheating After Fitbit Records 'Unusual Activity' at 4 AM