Himachal Man Found with 7 Spoons, 2 Toothbrushes, 2 Screwdrivers, Knife and Rod in Stomach
The mentally-challenged man was being treated at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College in Mandi where doctors said the patient's condition is critical.
Representational Image (Reuters)
Mandi: In a bizarre incident, a man in Himachal Pradesh was found with seven spoons, two toothbrushes, two screwdrivers, a metal rod and a knife in his stomach.
The mentally-challenged man was being treated at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College in Mandi where doctors on Saturday said the patient's condition is critical.
The man came to the hospital with acute stomach ache and an X-ray revealed he had metallic objects in his stomach.
Recommended For You
- In Avengers Endgame, Here's Why Iron Man Died While Using His Own Stark Gauntlet
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- India vs Pakistan: Amir & Wahab Warned Twice For Running on Danger Area
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s