Hirakhand Express Accident: Over 100 NDRF Personnel Engaged in Rescue Operation
Nearly 100 personnel of the National Disaster Response Force have reached the Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Express derailment site in Andhra Pradesh to assist in rescue and relief operations.
Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Express derailed in Andhra Pradesh/TV grab
New Delhi: 100 personnel of the National Disaster Response Force have reached the Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Express derailment site in Andhra Pradesh to assist in rescue and relief operations.
Official sources said NDRF personnel will help railway authorities and the local administration in the rescue and relief operations.
"NDRD team has already reached the spot to carry out rescue and relief operations," Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said.
Singh said the train accident in Andhra Pradesh is extremely distressing.
"Deeply pained over the loss of precious lives. My condolences to the bereaved families," he said
At least 32 people lost their lives in the derailment at Andhra Pradesh's Vizianagaram district on Saturday last night.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Review: Are Quad Cameras in a Phone Really Better Than Triple or Dual Cameras?
- 'Try Something New, Come to Italy' - Cristiano Ronaldo's Challenge to Messi
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Tomb Raiders: Egypt Investigating Couple Filmed Naked On Top of Giza Pyramid
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s