‘His Only Problem is He Shoots Before He Thinks’: CM Amarinder Singh Rubbishes Reports of Tiff With Sidhu
The reports of tension between the two had surfaced after Sidhu attended the Kartarpur corridor groundbreaking ceremony in Pakistan despite Singh’s objection.
File photo of Punjab CM Amarinder Singh and minister Navjot Singh Sidhu. (PTI)
New Delhi: Putting rumours of strained relations between him and his cabinet minister Navjot Singh Sidhu to rest, Punjab chief minister Amaridner Singh clarified that there is “absolutely” no problem between them.
“Sidhu and I are not at loggerheads and I have absolutely no problems with Sidhu while running the government,” the Punjab chief minister said while speaking to CNN News18. However, he stated that Sidhu speaks in a “forthright manner”.
“His only problem is that sometimes he shoots before he thinks,” he said.
The reports of tension between the two had surfaced after Sidhu attended the Kartarpur corridor groundbreaking ceremony in Pakistan despite Singh’s objection. He had later said that he considered Congress chief Rahul Gandhi as his “captain” and he sent him everywhere.
Singh has, however, claimed that this was hardly an issue as Sidhu treated him like a “fatherly figure”.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: When I Met Rashami She Was On Road With No Money, Says Arhaan Khan
- 'Most Famous Refugee Family': Church Nativity Scene Shows Jesus, Mary & Joseph as Caged Immigrants
- Remember the Viral Hindu-Muslim Same-Sex Couple? Here's How They Fought 'TikTok's Homophobia'
- Walmart Apologises for Putting up Christmas Sweaters Featuring Santa Doing Cocaine
- Nike Joyride Dual Run Review: The Running Shoe Revolution is Truly Underway