‘His Only Problem is He Shoots Before He Thinks’: CM Amarinder Singh Rubbishes Reports of Tiff With Sidhu
The reports of tension between the two had surfaced after Sidhu attended the Kartarpur corridor groundbreaking ceremony in Pakistan despite Singh’s objection.
File photo of Punjab CM Amarinder Singh and minister Navjot Singh Sidhu. (PTI)
New Delhi: Putting rumours of strained relations between him and his cabinet minister Navjot Singh Sidhu to rest, Punjab chief minister Amaridner Singh clarified that there is “absolutely” no problem between them.
“Sidhu and I are not at loggerheads and I have absolutely no problems with Sidhu while running the government,” the Punjab chief minister said while speaking to CNN News18. However, he stated that Sidhu speaks in a “forthright manner”.
“His only problem is that sometimes he shoots before he thinks,” he said.
The reports of tension between the two had surfaced after Sidhu attended the Kartarpur corridor groundbreaking ceremony in Pakistan despite Singh’s objection. He had later said that he considered Congress chief Rahul Gandhi as his “captain” and he sent him everywhere.
Singh has, however, claimed that this was hardly an issue as Sidhu treated him like a “fatherly figure”.
Recommended For You
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Was a Brazil Priest Really Pushed Off Stage for Saying 'Fat Women Can't Go to Heaven'?
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Complete List of Participants in Nagarjuna's Show
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final